Saturday, July 9, 2011

Loan will refinance - accelerate loans - Wednesday Watch-It!

Screen shot 2011 07 06 at 2.00.49 PM 300x182 VA Loan Refinance Quicken Loans Watch It Wednesday!Zingers! I hope you had a relaxing and joyful holiday of July 4! I had the pleasure of spending my weekend at Northern Michigan beautiful, which means that I am rested, relaxed and ready to offer you Watch-It this week on Wednesday, our weekly video blog!

Recently had the opportunity to update with a couple clients accelerate loans were quite satisfied with their experience of mortgage. We caught up with Marjorie Reyes, an NCO boss, in Anchorage, Alaska. He was so pleased with their loan refinancing will that he wanted to share her story with you. Withdrawn:

If you cannot view the embedded video, watch our video to accelerate loans refinance will loan here.

Do you have something to say? We'd love to hear from you! An e-mail at content@quickenloans.com and just might include your question or comments in a next blog post!

Video transcript:

Here we have to speed up loans special pride in the service to customers who serve our country.

"My name is Marjorie Reyes." I am a Chief Officer. I am very grateful and appreciate Quicken loans can offer members will be loans. It was very important for me to close and refinance my house quickly. I wanted to reduce the payment of the mortgage. Quicken Loans guided me through every step of the process. "The experience was incredible."

Those who serve us all serve to. One more way to speed up loan is designed to Amaze.


bookmark VA Loan Refinance Quicken Loans Watch It Wednesday! Having perfected the art of karaoke in the past 10 years, Amber is happy to teach about the label of karaoke, selection of song and how "jam" into the microphone. If karaoke is not yours, Amber can also help you with your personal finance problems. Perhaps it even do in song! If you're a Material Girl, or if you work hard for the money, Amber you have covered.

Source: http://www.quickenloans.com/mortgage-news/feed

No comments:

Post a Comment