Friday, July 8, 2011

Internal Alley: lunch at had '

campus martius park1 150x150 Intern Alley Lunch in the DThe Sun in my face, a light in the air breeze and a band playing sweet jazz in the background. This is not a vacation spot; This is where I take my lunch at Quicken loans.

Lunch is an adventure to expedite loans. There are so many options and many places to remove. She might have food in the cafeteria, which is not normal, the coffee shop every day. It has so many different types of food and everything looks and smells so delicious. There are pizza; Soup, salad, sandwiches and things change almost daily so it is never the same two days in a row.

I could withdraw from the many different restaurants which are so close to the building of Compuware. Hard Rock is right inside the building, or even Greektown is only a short stroll away. There are MOM yummy and pop places to go and chain of places such as Jimmy John only a jump, skip and a jump away.

I've not experienced everything that could be with my lunch hour, but so far my favorite place is Campus Martius Park. It is wonderful to sit outside when the weather is nice, kick off my shoes and enjoy the fresh grass between my toes.  In order to listen to emotional music of bands with talent and enjoy the sights and sounds of the city is the best. I feel very fortunate to be able to experience everything this at work.

Even better to enjoy the sights and sounds of the city is to hang out with other inmates. It's great to see the different projects that are working on. It is refreshing that around a wonderful group of people who inspire me every day to work hard and make a difference. Meet and lunch outside in the Park is a great way to relax in the Centre of day to enjoy Sun and music in the Park.

I feel really lucky to have this internship, primarily because I am getting a wonderful experience and a ton of learning. But also because of the inmates who here share this experience with me. I always thought to have a scholarship would be a routine task, not a satisfactory experience. Expected to be running in an Office to accept orders for coffee. But it's not like at all. It is much more than expected.

Thanks to this internship I have seen what things large Centre of the city of Detroit has to offer. I could just go and above all to the experience, but I have to go because it's almost lunch time!


bookmark Intern Alley Lunch in the D

Subscribe to our email newsletter to get updates of Zing.


Source: http://www.quickenloans.com/mortgage-news/feed

No comments:

Post a Comment